Thursday, May 04, 2006

Part 1 of Intelligible v/s Trouble Bubble

This is a Conversation that brought out the lost poet(or whatever) in me, after a long time. I have started to play with words and women ;-)

Below Conversation takes place in a virtual world called orkut, the two characters are
I = Intelligible(me) = Intelligent + Eligible
TB = Trouble Bubble = (I'll ask her)
For the uninitiated Intelligible started the conversation after seeing trouble bubble in a friends scrap book,

I> just to inform that ... i love trouble !
TB> Good that you love trouble, not Trouble Bubble
I> clever bubble avoiding trouble ?
TB> Bubble is the friend of Trouble so she doesn't need to avoid Trouble. For Bubble, Trouble is forever
I> If trouble is forever for bubble, then bubble is eligible for this intelligible
TB> Most intelligibles fail to handle the trouble that accompanies bubble and land themselves in trouble :)
I>
Dont worry "bubble with trouble" or
"trouble with bubble" (which ever u like ... enlighten me pls) ,
for this intelligible
trouble with bubble
is acceptable,


TB>
Trouble with Bubble
or Bubble with Trouble
whatever you say, it doesn't matter
coz' Trouble has always been a part of Bubble
Bubble has Trouble
and Trouble has Bubble
whatever you choose
it's always gonna be a TROUBLE

All intelligibles
think that they're eligible
and assume that Trouble
is light like a Bubble
but then it's Trouble
inside the Bubble
Burst it or float with it
it'd anyways be a TROUBLE


I> oh, I love the trouble of troubling a trouble with bubble or bubble with trouble even if its always gonna be a TROUBLE

TB>
Love or leave it
it'd always be a TROUBLE
and you've already taken the trouble
of troubling a Trouble
who herself is a Trouble
and is an expert in causing Trouble


I>
hey Trouble, life is also a bubble
but with lots of trouble,
but still intelligible love bubble
even when they know its nothing but a trouble

I dont think you are trouble
when trouble is not trouble
bubble becomes trouble and
trouble becomes bubble.

... hoping for part2...what say trouble ?

No comments: