Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dangerous Confessions of Shimoga Episode

Confession No. 1
--------------------

Yes, I did It :-( ...... I made the cardinal sin of eating in a KaKa Hotel (hotel tara ... courtesy shivakumar) ... adu nonveg !!! It gave me a lifetime of memory. I hate eating non-veg now & have completely stopped eating non-veg !!!

Let me get into details ........
* Nakkan barota (its paratha) antha kodthane ... olle sandpaper thara hard agi iruthey.
* Nakkan EggMasala ante .... kolthogiro mori (motte) koche thara ithu ... yuck.
* Nakkan Gheerice antu vasane bartha ithu ... it was a restaurant in hell !!!
* Nakkan Chilly Chicken (Adi's Itemu) antu chilly + some alien thing(naayi mamsanu irbahudu) thara ithu ... i don't know how old was that ???
* Nakkan Slice anthu bottle open maadi naanu ucche uydiro thara ithu !!!

Losses:
-------
- We paid 200/- rs for the food we didn't eat.
- I got fever afterwards ... still recovering.
- I dont know whether i will ever taste nonveg again !!!

Gains/Lessons learnt:
----------------------
- Never Ever go to a restaurant near bus stand.
- I am not eating non-veg.

Confession No. 2
--------------------


Yes, I have the capacity .... yes i can simply drink half litre of whisky & have a terrible hangover the next day. I dont want to elaborate much on this ..... i hate the feeling of hangover !!! I sincerely apologize to all my friends for the inconvenience i caused the next day .... I hope you guys understand that i had very little energy left :-).


Lessons Learnt:
----------------
- Never Ever have an hangover, when you have planned to do anything next day.
- Corrollary of 1: Moderate when you are in a far away place ;-) !

1 comment:

sudhi said...

hey chetu, nice lessons learnt. Valmiki rishi agakke munche kalla agiddaranthe.
Neenu kudo ella bittu yogi agbidu mama....

Also write about Kiran's feats in the trip