Saturday, March 21, 2009

Strange Dreams

I have been having these strange dreams/night mares from past few days ..... are they possible warnings?

Dream1: I am in a serene forest wandering, merry making jolly good. Suddenly out of nowhere a lion starts chasing me, I am fortunate to notice it and start to run. I keep running for a while and notice that lion is not very far behind me .... then I kind of blank out without knowing what happens next! The sinking feeling of death is all that remains .....

Dream2: I enjoy riding both in real and illusion. I am having one helluva ride, there is pure fun ... I would be almost ecstatic achieving nirvana state ... suddenly the same sinking feeling hits, this time its fast. I get the feeling of choking to death ... I will be killed instantly ... with not even a second to think!

Deathly dreams, which I prefer not to term "nightmares" as I am kind of indifferent to death. I dont know whether I have lived a quality life or life which I wanted to, many a times we dont have a choice to decide as the life itself was a chance with destiny.

No comments: