Saturday, May 21, 2011

3 Weird Years...

Few more days and I will be out doing something different. Its time for introspection, soul searching what ever one may call it. Even after repeated attempts of rationalizing my thoughts, "RAGE" is the word which comes to my mind. I feel so cheated that I am hardly able to contain my frustrations, sometimes wondering how do I deal with all this vitriolic feelings.

This leads me to a trivial but important question, How do people deal with all prevalent injustice? Some people fight for justice but I am not sure if it results in getting some because the nature of life is not just. One has to be lucky to be born as human and then even more lucky to be born rich and then even more luckier to have endowed with virtues. A small disconnect in the chain of nature could be painful realization of how mean this world could be.

My guess is that over time one becomes indifferent to concept of justice and rationalize it with greater meaning of life. I personally don't believe in any greater meaning of life, we live just because we are alive. May be someday I would like to be under a spell or illusion that life has a greater cause which I could totally commit to.

No comments: