Sunday, May 22, 2011

Timing!

Timing: time when something happens!

Time is of the essence in life and timing plays a very critical part in every ones life and its success, shrewder are those who can advantage of it. I recently experienced one such phenomena of timing, after rigorous analysis and sleepless nights it seems like I ended up on the wrong side of it. Patience is truly a virtue, my restlessness and preconceived notions could have cost me dearly but there is no sure way of predicting the future and the losses.

My very little analysis on how one could be better prepared to take advantage of timing,

1. Patience (don't hurry with your decisions)
2. Understand the situation
3. Scenario Planning (simulate the pro's, con's & effects of each alternative decision)

While above steps might help you to time your decisions appropriately it by no ways guarantees success, so be cautious but don't be afraid to bite the bullet. While I attempt to rationalize the decisions taken in past one month, you mull on the power of timing!

No comments: