Sunday, January 22, 2006

Bomb Scare...

Flash News: Bomb Set to explode @ Icon on Saturday, Time: 7:00 PM, Date: 21/01/06.




Saturday, Time: 7:22 PM, Date: 21/01/06.

It was as usual for me, working on a weekend. There was nothing special. I got a call from my friend, so I went to balcony to talk. After a while i noticed a huge congregation of 24/7 people. I thought they might be going for a Outing... outrageous imagination !

Saturday, Time: 7:32 PM, Date: 21/01/06.

After attending the phone call I went to restroom, came back after 3 mins. I met with a surprise. There was absolute lull in Embassy Icon Building, HP notwithstanding. At this point there was a security guard at reception.

Saturday, Time: 7:35 PM, Date: 21/01/06.

While returning to my desk, i saw manjunath and other guy running off the building desperately while asking me run because there is a bomb scare in the building, and they asked me not to take lift. (i dont know the reason behind that.... for whatever reason).

Saturday, Time: 7:40 PM, Date: 21/01/06.

The time was ticking away. I then rushed to my desk, didnot even bother to see the computer. I packed away my belongings, made a quick getaway. As I was comming out of office i notice that there was no security guard. There was huge traffic Jam in front of Embassy Icon as people and vehicles were rushing out to save their lives.... It was a Sadistic Fun.

Saturday, Time: 7:45 PM, Date: 21/01/06.

I finally out of Office Campus(was actually infront of foodworld) , was a great relief to be alive and kicking. I thank manjunath and other guy who saved my life in case there was a bomb.

No comments: