Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Here comes the ....... (pain) Blog

Ah... It's my Back... It's Aching ! Wait a min... this is not the Pain which Software Engineers get due to lack of exercise....No this is not even a CRI or Stress Related injury.

But this is due to my "No Pain No Gain" Work out in Gym. You should be wondering what made me to step in to GYM..... Read Below....


One fine day (12/7/2005 12:22:11 PM) ... In my messenger .... was the following message.

"ajay s : hey u goin to GYM these days??"

For those who don't know who ajay is, Ajay is my friend, we first met at MSRIT college where we completed our graduation in Computer Science discipline though we studied in different sections.

This Message let to a casual discussion about GYM and when each other are planning to join
Gym.....

Came the Bolt from the blues.....(i meant the message)
"ajay s : i thought we's start form next monday..."

I was bewildered, whether to say yes or no.......

My reply was .... "Cheta : this monday ... hmm .... lets Join" (why name is cheta..... wait and watch for another blog)

The GYM thing didn't happen on monday itself .... like all life forms even that idea took time and finally we did manage to step out of laziness and enter GYM on .... oh na i forgot the day... but we entered the same week.


Thus started my excursion of increasing my Weight & Muscle Building... which so far has been
fun & non forgettable experience....

One Person to thank: Ajay for it was he because of whom i went to GYM !

That's it for NOW

No comments: