Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Drop'em All....

I am fed up with abysmal failures of indian team in test cricket. This team needs a big break, after ganguly left. I mean we have to start rebuilding the test team. It is nothing but a bunch of glorious bunnies !!! To me rebuilding is as simple as Droping old people and bringin some fresh legs.

@Dropzone are
Sachin (topper)
Bhajji (listless performer .... let him prove it in domestic cricket)
Sehwag ( same applies to him to )

@Freshlegs are
Raina (seems to be good)
Chawla (replacement for kumble in near future)
likes of Gambir, Venu's & Barrington rowland,etc

India should look forward to build a team which would win all conditions be it home or away, only then we could consider ourselves as Challengers to Mighty Aussies.

1 comment:

Arun said...

I suggest you stop watching cricket and follow F1 or MotoBike championship.. I'm sure you'll love it!!

-Arun