Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sleeping with roaches,lizards & rats......

I didnot know what Herpetophobia(Fear of reptiles or creepy, crawly things) meant, but came to know when i had to find a word for my ordeal. I had to share (still sharing) my bed with roaches, lizards & rats for more than a week. Every night I used to wake up in awe ....why, why, why ..... it happens only to me. why do these roaches,lizard are so fond of my face and bed ?


The answer to the above question seemed irrelevant to me, since it doesn't solve my problem.

I couldn't find a solution to this problem .... but workaround I did... now i have to sleep keeping the lights on, since those creepy, crawly things dont come out in bright light !

Still ... I sleep with my eyes open.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, try to cultivate the habbit of bathing daily which you dont do now :-P, these insects apparently come over you since they apparently feel at home! ;-)

PS : I don't care if you consider this as a negative comment!