Friday, March 10, 2006

My Favourite Toy.....

Let me introduce all of you to my new partner.... my pulsar is more than a bike for me & i refer to it as she.
I am incredibly Fida on her. When I was looking for a bike, my options were like looking for a second hand bike or a lowend bike to satisfy my transport needs. I was not all looking at pulsar ... initially i was a bit allergic towards pulsar becoz of its rich kid looks. Finally it was pulsar mainly because of my father and brother insisted on pulsar(her).

Ok, I had to wait for 2 days to get my hands over her. My dad had got the bike when i was away ... i dont remember where i was then. First Impression ... yeah she is much better than average bitch(hero's, & tvs's) you can find. Infact she is royal. She started to turn me on, whenever I saw her. A guy who was hating her, was suddenly starting to love her. This was like a perfect story book love story where guy initially hates gurl and later realizes the love for gurl and starts loving her so much that he cannot think of another gurl now !!!

1 comment:

Arun said...

Dude, I'm happy that you love your girl :) Have a very safe journey always and remember to wear a helmet whenever you are on her ;)